October 24th, 2026 - Wrapping-Up the 2026 Driving Season
A shortened season this year, and in a lot of ways, a difficult one. All-in-all, with all of the challenges faced this year (disclosed here the blog and those I've chosen to keep private), I think some decent progress was made for both myself and the project. Even though the driving season is over, I have some things I'd like to finish on the CR-X like swapping the green seatbelt guide, and trying to adjust the headlights up a bit higher to make driving at night a little more enjoyable. I eyeballed the adjustment back in 2023, and it's too low currently.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from this year:
Remember, this blog was written in chronological order so, you will need to click OLDER POSTS to move forward in time, and click NEWER POSTS to go backwards.






No comments:
Post a Comment