Thursday, March 31, 2011

September 16th, 2026 - Lift King Wild Wednesday Season Closer

September 16th, 2026 - Lift King Wild Wednesday Season Closer


A spur of the moment decision to take the CR-X to the Lift King Wild Wednesday season closer turned out to be a great way to cap off the year. I really enjoyed being out with the car and to talk to so many great folks about my car and see their builds. Can't wait for next year!




















NGL, I am a little jealous of his license plate















After Wild Wednesday I stopped for some dinosaur juice on my way home. Had to take the obligatory gas station photos. 





Ouch... *cries in 94 octane*



Remember, this blog was written in chronological order so, you will need to click OLDER POSTS to move forward in time, and click NEWER POSTS to go backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment