Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome to: www.ef8.ca - Home of my CR-X Project PRO.2 Mugen replica

Welcome to: www.ef8.ca - Home of my CR-X Project PRO.2 Mugen replica 

After posting several build threads on different forums back in the day only to have those sites disappear one-by-one, and then seeing the forums that survived plagued by issues with Photobucket, the dominant photo hosting site in the early 00s, I thought it may be better to start my own Blog chronicling my car's growth to preserve some of the car's history and our journey together. 

I'll start with a brief overview of my old car, an '88 CRX Si (Project 88), transitioning to where I am today with my current build, a JDM 1990 CR-X EF8 SiR (Project PRO.2). 



I hope you enjoy following this as I continue to build my CR-X into a Mugen PRO.2 replica, but with my own special touches thrown in.


Note: This blog is in reverse chronological order so it reads from start to finish. Please navigate to the "Older Posts" to move forward in time, "Newer Posts" to move backwards in time.

Quick Links:




Table of Contents:



CRX Builds












Project PRO.2 Updates By Year



General CRX Information:




Installation Posts / How-To's





Remember, this blog was written in chronological order so, you will need to click OLDER POSTS to move forward in time, and click NEWER POSTS to go backwards.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude,

    That's a great blog on the rex, I've had my siR for over 13 years now, sourced a Mugen kit from Japan. The Mugen kit makes the CRX look so clean!

    Let me know if you want to see some pics of it. g4crx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete